Our mission is to promote southern West Virginia as a visitor friendly destination.
Becoming a member with our organization includes an entire year of targeted tourism marketing, including –
- Your information listed in 150,000 copies of the annual Official Visitors Guide
- Your listing, contact information and description on our website, www.visitwv.com
- Social media promotion on our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Foursquare, Foodspotting and more!
- Representation in our advertising efforts
- Access to our tourism newsletter and annual networking events
- Promotion at group, trade and travel shows
- Access to over 75,000 leads annually
We are your regional destination marketing organization. Our region includes Raleigh, Fayette, Nicholas, Greenbrier, Summers, Monroe, Mercer, Wyoming and McDowell counties.
For more information or for questions regarding becoming a member fill out form below or call Becky at 304-252-2244.
July 12, 2017 Drive, Zip and Dance at this enormous (auto) Festival
June 30, 2017 Where to go “Fourth” for Independence Day
June 16, 2017 June’s most popular festivals