Trick-Or-Treat Times for Southern West VirginiaOctober 30, 2009
Updated Oct 24, 2016
The usefulness of this post will depend entirely on what side of the Halloween equation you’re on.
If you like all the stuff about our spookiest holiday, then you’ll probably want to know what times the kids will be trick-or-treating around the state. Whether you take the kids out from house to house, pass out the candy from your own home, or hide under a pile of leaves waiting to scare some teenagers, you’ll want to schedule it.
If not, you’ll at least know when not to be home
Here are trick or treat times we have gathered for the southern WV region – all trick or treating will be October 31st unless otherwise noted. We will update times as received.
- Raleigh County, and City of Beckley- 5:00-7:00pm
- Saturday, October 29 – Trunk or Treat $1 per child – 11am to 1pm – Word Park, Neville Street, Beckley
- Saturday, October 29 – Southern WV YMCA Spooktacular Family Fun Fest – 1pm
- Ansted – 6-8pm
- Fayetteville – 6-8pm
- Oak Hill – 6-8 pm
- Montgomery – 6-8pm
- Mount Hope – 6-8pm
- Montgomery – 6-8pm
- Smithers – 6-7:30pm
- City of Oak Hill Trunk or Treat, October 29, at the Amphitheater at 7pm with Halloween movie following event
- Gauley Bridge – October 29 – 6-pm
- Lewisburg – 6-8pm
- White Sulphur Springs – 6-8pm
- Alderson – 6-8pm
- Ronceverte – 6-8pm
- Rupert – 6-8pm
- Rainelle – there will be no door to door trick or treating in Rainelle because of lingering effects from the flood – however – there will be a Trunk or Treat held at the Town Hall parking lot and lawn from 5-8pm. All kids are welcome. There will be a decorated vehicle contest, costume contest and bring your carved or decorated pumpkin for the pumpking contest!
- Bluefield (WV) – 6 to 8 pm
- Bramwell – 5-7 pm
- Princeton – 6 to 8 pm
- Princeton Renaissance Project on Mercer Street, Oct. 31, 7pm: The 4th annual Mercer Monster Mash Halloween Extravaganza in downtown Princeton will include Trick or Treat on Mercer Street, ghost stories, a paranormal investigation, the ever popular midnight showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show and more. This event is very popular!
Hinton – 6-8 pm
- Oceana – 5-7pm
- Pineville – 5-7pm
- Mullens –
- Alderson, Peterstown & Union – 6-8pm
- Welch, War – 6-8
- County wide – 6-8pm
– – – – Southern West Virginia
October 20, 2016 #Repost @lifeispoppin with @repostapp ・・・ It was such a fun experience to take the girls back in time to show them what life was like before iPads, internet or any other modern luxury. It’s easy to forget how good we really do have it. #travel #learn #school #schoolhouse #trip #visitwv #gotowv #life #girls #experience #coal
October 18, 2016 There’s history all around us #visitwv