Travel Alert: Southern West Virginia Lodging UpdateMarch 19, 2020
As of May 21, 2020, most of our lodging accommodations in Southern West Virginia are open. We have updated this page with reopening information of those who were previously listed as closed. There are a few listed with openings a bit later in May or early June and some restrictions may still be in place. For our full list of lodging partners, please visit our lodging page.
- ACE Adventures – Open! May 21, 2020
- Adventures on the Gorge – Open! May 22, 2020. All activities, lodging, restaurants, stores and The Lost Post.
- Bed Bass and Beyond – Open!
- Berry’s Campground & Cabins temporarily renting to WV residents only.
- Breeze Hill Cabins – Open!
- Burning Rock Adventure Park – Lodging temporarily open to WV residents only. Day ride trails open for all.
- Cabins by the Creek Open!
- Carnifex Ferry Cabins reopened for the 2020 season May 1st. Some restrictions may apply.
- Country River Inn temporarily closed.
- Country Road Cabins reopened for the 2020 season.
- Court Street Cottage Open!
- Dogwood Ridge Farms open as of May 1, 2020.
- Four Fillies Lodge closed temporarily.
- Historic Morris Harvey House – scheduled to open May 22, 2020.
- Lake Stephens – Park grounds are open for hiking, bodies of water for fishing but all facilities, basketball courts, playground equipment closed. RV Open May 22nd, Tent & Cabins June 1st.
- LaFayette Flats temporarily renting to WV residents only.
- Mountain Lake Campground opening June 1, 2020.
- New River Cabins opened for season May 1, 2020.
- New River Gorge National River, Gauley River National Recreation Area, Bluestone Scenic River – All Campground and Restroom Facilities Closed
- Page Vawter House scheduled to open mid June.
- Riverside Retreat Open.
- Skyline Resort – Open with limited number of rooms available for booking.
- Summersville Lake Retreat – Open for cabin rentals May 1, 2020 with self contained RV spots opening soon for in state and essential travel. Call for more information.
- The Resort at Glade Springs –Reopening May 22nd!
- West Virginia State Parks – All West Virginia State Parks lodges, campgrounds and cabins are reopening. Park cabins & lodges are scheduled to open May 26th. Campgrounds reopening May 21st. These will begin with availability to WV residents ONLY and will offer a 30% discount off of the regular rates. All State Park grounds are still open to everyone however do not congregate in large groups and practice smart, social distancing on the trails.
For other hotels, cabins and camping in our area, please reach out to our accommodation members directly for up-to-date lodging information.