Travel Alert: Southern West Virginia Lodging UpdateMarch 19, 2020
As of March 25, 2020, our lodging accommodations in Southern West Virginia are open and operating under the new guidelines with the exception of the following:
- ACE Adventures – ACE will be pausing all activities and lodging rentals until April 15, 2020. However, we will continue to book trips and lodging for any time in 2020 after that date.
- Adventures on the Gorge – Temporary closure. Reopening April 15, 2020. All activities, lodging, restaurants, stores and The Lost Post. The reservation and sales department will remain open.
- Cabins by the Creek closed until April 15th.
- Carnifex Ferry Cabins are closed with reopening date planned for April 15th.
- Country Road Cabins are closed until April 6th at which time they will reevaluate.
- Four Fillies Lodge closed temporarily.
- Lake Stephens – Will be closed for two weeks beginning March 19.
- Mountain Lake Campground opening postponed to May 1.
- Skyline Resort – Closed until April 1, 2020.
- Summersville Lake Retreat – Open for RV Camping and Cabins only. No tents sites and showerhouse will be closed.
- The Resort at Glade Springs – Temporary closure beginning March 20. Reopening date scheduled for April 20, 2020.
- West Virginia State Parks – At this time all West Virginia State Parks lodges and cabins are closed as of March 23. Park cabins, lodges and restrooms will all be closed. All State Park grounds are still open to the public however all buildings will be closed.
For other hotels, cabins and camping in our area, please reach out to our accommodation members directly for up-to-date lodging information.