- This event has passed.
WV Paranormal Tourism Conference
April 9, 2022 @ 12:00 pm
The 1st WV Paranormal Conference will take place April 8 & 9, 2022, at the Raleigh Playhouse & Theatre in Beckley, WV. Admission is $10 per person. Children 10 and under free.
April 9, 2022 –
A wide variety of paranormal vendors including:
- Paranormal destinations such as Haunted Blennerhassett – Parkersburg, WV, Haunted Majestic -Huntington, WV, Old Hospital on College Hill – Williamson, WV
- Paranormal tour companies such as Charleston Ghost Tour Company, Haunted Beckley, M45 Paranormal
- Paranormal retail including Deep End Antiques – Beckley, WV, Dave Spinks World of Weird – Richwood, WV, and Wild & Weird WV- Web-based.
- Ghost hunting teams Spectral Research and Investigation and psychic Michael Brown.
- 12:15pm – Adra Johnson of Haunted Blennerhassett, M45 Paranormal, & Susan Sheppard’s Haunted Parkersburg
- 12:45pm – Amber Joslin of Amber’s Paraworld
- 12:45pm-1:45pm – Junior Paranormal Investigation Course, ages 12-17 with 304 SOS
- 1:15pm – Tonya Webb of Old Hospital on College Hill & Austin Stanley of Mountaineer Paranormal
- 1:45pm – Theresa Racer-Cheshire & Brian Clary of Spectral Research and Investigations – Huntington WV
- 2:15pm – Live discussion with local paranormal/horror authors London Blu Letart, Linley Marcum, and Paul Lubaczewski.
- 3:15pm – 4pm – Ron Lanham& Joe Perdue of Weird & Wild WV
- 4:15pm – Courses open to the public: Ghost Hunting 101 with Mountaineer Paranormal: Advanced Paranormal Investigating with the Pros with WVPI: Basic Ghost Hunting & Examining Southern WV Haunts with SRI
- 5:15pm – Scott Johnson of West Virginia Paranormal Investigations
- 5:45pm – Dave Spinks of Dave Spinks World of Weird
- 6:15 pm – Keynote, Paranormal Tourism and Historic Preservation speaker Dr. Kristine M. Sumner, PhD of Soul Sisters Paranormal
For an additional fee of $10 for convention attendees or $20 for public, participants may also participate in a ghost walk led by Charleston Ghost Tour Company and Haunted Beckley in either Charleston or Beckley. As well as a paranormal investigation in either Charleston or Beckley with the Charleston Ghost Tour Company, Haunted Beckley, and Spectral Research and Investigation (SRI).
For additional information contact:
- Scott Worley – 304-228-1851, firstname.lastname@example.org
- April Richardson Morgan – 304-610-4439, CharlestonGhostTourCompany@gmail.com
- Mandy Wriston – 304-890-0974, email@example.com