- This event has passed.
Farm-to-Table: Hawks Nest
September 10 @ 5:00 pm
Hawks Nest State Park’s Farm-to-Table dinner featuring local produce and food products is scheduled for Sept. 10, 2022. This year’s dinner will be at the park’s Event Center, formerly known as the Hawk Nest Museum. This event venue is fully accessible and has plenty of parking. Reservations will be required and seating is limited to 35. Dinner tickets are $44.99, not including tax and gratuity. Click here to make a reservation or call 304-658-5212.
- Mini Chicken & Waffles with Pepper Jelly Syrup
- Whiskey Peach BBQ Meatballs
- Breaded & Fried Squash.
- Breaded and Seasoned Venison Steak
- Spicy Honey Chicken Breast
- Smoked Sausage and Vegan Jambalaya
- Cucumber, Onion, and Tomato with Vinegar Salad
- Garlic & Onion Potato Fritters
- Candied Roasted Carrots
- Grilled Brussel Sprouts.
- Homemade Peach Cobbler
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Bread Pudding w/Creamy Vanilla Sauce
Extend your visit and spend the night at the Hawk Nest Lodge. Reserve lodging online: